5 Crypto Coins Gain up to 500% in 24 Hours
The global cryptocurrency market has recently seen a rally. According to data analyzed from CoinMarketCap, the global crypto market stood at $2.18 trillion at the time of writing, with an increase of 0.84% over the last day. The total crypto market volume over the last 24 hours was $99.11 Bn, pointing to a decline of 9.47%. However, that being said, numerous cryptocurrencies have been trading green and even rallying to greater heights over the last few days.
For example, over the course of this past week, especially on Friday, Dogecoin and SHIBA INU really rallied and saw a surge in the market. As a result of Elon Musks’ Shiba Inu puppy’s presence on Twitter, Dogecoin has jumped up all the way to 9th place on CoinMarketCap with a price of $0.2442. Though at the time of this article the coin showed to be trading red at 3.01% over the past day, the change over the course of the week was 1.91% up. Similarly, SHIBA INU jumped 21% on Friday according to Coinbase.
With this in mind, there have also been numerous underdog crypto coins that have seen immense gains over the last 24 hours. These cryptocurrencies have surged will over the triple-digit mark and stand in a range of around 200% to almost 500%.
According to data from CoinMarketCap, the top 5 cryptocurrency gainers in the last 24 hours were:
- Gravitoken – $0.00114 – 499.25% change over the last 24 hours
- Around Network – $990.82 – 350.14% change over the last 24 hours
- Biconomy Exchange Token – $0.00003486 – 276.14% change over the last 24 hour
- Greenex – $0.03983 – 274.86% change over the last 24 hours
- Bridge Oracle – $0.0008047 – 186.49% change over the last 24 hours
When it comes to the relatively well-known cryptocurrencies, data showed that Bitcoin performed exceptionally well on Saturday, with the price touching nearly $50,000. The price of Bitcoin at the time of this article was $48,519.23 which was trading green at 1.60% over the course of the last 24 hours. The change over the course of the week for the top ghost coin was 7.38%. Data from CoinMarketCap indicated that the Bitcoin market dominance was 42.12% and saw an increase of 0.37% over the day.
Many of the top coins, including Bitcoin and Ethereum, were actually trading red for the past 24 hours. Here is the list:
- Bitcoin – $48,519.23 with a change of +1.60% over the last 24 hours
- Ether – $3,508.47 with a change of -0.10% over the last 24 hours
- Cardano – $2.40 with a change of -0.02% over the last 24 hours
- Binance Coin – $416.76 with a change of -0.35% over the last 24 hours
- Tether – $0.9998 with a change of -0.02% over the last 24 hours
- XRP – $1.09 with a change of +0.16% over the last 24 hours
- Solana – $159.21 with a change of +13.62% over the last 24 hours
- Polkadot – $34.76 with a change of -1.78% over the last 24 hours
- Dogecoin – $0.2438 with a change of -2.55% over the last 24 hours