A new generation of P2E with a focus on fashion sense, gacha Web3
While most P2E games focus solely on the economic aspect, Meta Livly is paving the way for a new generation of P2E games by focusing on how players can express themselves and have fun.
Meta Livly is an upcoming P2E service with its own token economy from the global ICT company that’s well known for avatar coordinating services, cocone M. It’s set to launch in the 3rd Quarter, 2022 with their own blockchain platform, the MOOI Network.
Meta Livly is the P2E version of the app, <Livly Island>, a successful service with 1 million downloads, a unique IP, and a profitable structure that was awarded the Google Play award for the best app in the Entertainment category in 2021.
What makes Meta Livly unique is their token economy and how they aim to distribute profits from gachas (item purchases) instead of monopolizing it, as other P2E services do. They aim to implement structures to stay true to what Web3 has to offer.
The latest P2E Model: Gacha Web3
“Gachas” are similar to a mystery box, where players can pay a certain amount to receive a randomly selected virtual item. This feature is something that’s implemented in all cocone M services and is the main source of income for the company. That’s changing with Meta Livly because they’re introducing a new economic structure that uses the gacha sales to distribute it back to the players. Players can purchase NFTs from a variety of gacha themes and fashion items to gain mining rights by the theme of their preferences. It’s an investment. Scores are calculated based on the items in the gacha themes and 75% of the total score are distributed as tokens according to the NFT the player has. The remaining 25% of the items are returned to the players. Players can submit their items to the data lab (staking) to be scored and rewarded according to how rare the items are. Distributing sales back to the players is possible because all elements of Meta Livly, starting from the unique livlies themselves to the customizable island, can be traded and owned as NFTs.
Customize, Connect, Play and Earn with Meta Livly!
Other P2E games focus solely on the profits and the “earn” aspect of the P2E model, causing no joy in the actual gameplay causing it to be like a chore to play. Interest for a profit focused P2E game has slowly been decreasing over time, due to the fluctuations, instability, and skepticism in the crypto industry lately.
Meta Livly is here to change that. Set in the virtual world, <Meta Livly> allows players to come together and express themselves through customization of digital assets and connections with the community. Their platform not only allows players to have fun, but also to earn some money with their very own blockchain based economic structure, the Gacha Web3. By offering a way to actually have fun while earning, cocone M is introducing the world to what the metaverse has to offer.
“Becoming easier and closer”, a user-friendly platform: MOOI Network
Due to the nature of META Livly that focuses on fashion item coordination play and cute characters, we are taking on the task of also ensuring that the users who are not familiar with blockchain technology are also able to use and have fun with the service easily. Meta Livly will be launched on MOOI Network made by Post Voyager which is a subsidiary of cocone. In order for users to enjoy a variety of metaverse services easily and conveniently, the MOOI Network is focused on using an intuitive UX/UI design, low transaction fees,and establishing a high-speed user-friendly blockchain. This way, more users will be able to use this service and making sure that the users are able to use it easily while having fun is one of Cocone M’s biggest goals. Check here for more information on cocone M
cocone M is a company that specializes in the metaverse unique to Cocone’s CCP (Character Coordinating Play) genre.
cocone M expects this industry to be more accessible and grow over time, so that’s why they’re preparing four additional metaverse related projects so that people with different interests have something to look forward to.
The CCP metaverse is kicking off with the aforementioned service, Meta Livly, but will be quickly followed by CCP – Meta Sensil, Generative Art Puzzle – Meta Niagho, and animation NFT Market services later this year.
More info can be found here: