Bezant Raises Undisclosed Amount Of Funding from Korea Prepaid Card
Korea Prepaid Card has reportedly invested in Bezant, a Singapore-based company, making it the blockchain developer’s second largest shareholder.
The details of the same were not disclosed in the announcement on the website.
Ever since April this year, Bezant has been facilitating Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) using the Hyperledger Fabric technology. It even holds a cryptocurrency of it
The company has also purportedly signed various partnerships. It is said to be working with a South Korean fintech
Korea Prepaid Card is an end-to-end encrypted solution provider for pre-paid cards and various such services, like pin-code cards, barcode-based coupons, vouchers, and virtual cards. It manages distribution, publishing, settlements, and payments, and has been building technology to integrate different participants in the value chain of pre-paid cards. Bezant has strong connections with South Korea already.
Its chief cryptocurrency officer is Daesik Kim. He is also the co-founder of a South Korean exchange, Bithumb, which is ranked 17th in the world by volume, as per the data from CoinMarketCap. The lead engineer of the company, JeyceJung, was previously a software developer lead at KakaoPay which specialized in the detection of fraud.
- Binance Launches Bitcoin-Pegged Token BTCB May Accelerate Bullish Market’s Coming?
- Blockchain Joins Hands with Cannabis to make Research Project
- Nestle And Carrefour Implement Baby Milk Formula With Blockchain
- Blockchain Has A Bright Future Claims Binance CEO
- Blockchain Technology To Shake Hands With The Food Industry
- Walmart Canada And Blockchain To Make SCM Better!
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.