Blockchain accelerator LongHash reveals next cohort of 7 startups
Global blockchain accelerator LongHash Ventures has unveiled the seven startups selected to partake in the fourth cohort of its Hatch program. Presently in its second year, the 12-week program will concentrate on open finance, LongHash stated in a statement. It is programmed to commence working today and complete on a demo day in August.
Open finance develops upon open banking, which is the application of open APIs that allow developers to create services about financial institutions.
Nevertheless, open finance goes exceeding that by enabling consumers to bestow their data with third-party providers, who will then produce new products suited to fit their needs. With this shift, LongHash stated it had tapped industry experts from Ethereum Foundation, Synthetix, Maker, and InstaDApp. It will also be operating with Fenbushi Capital, Kenetic Capital, HashKey Capital, and Dragonfly Capital on the investment front.
LongHash will then give the selected startups with modules tailored for strategy formulation, go-to-market execution, and subject matter guidance.
Here are the seven startups that form Hatch’s fourth cohort:
- CredMark is a Hong Kong-based firm that provides financial institutions with non-traditional credit data based on blockchain financial history and private data.
- Hashtacs is a white-label solutions platform in Singapore that supports financial institutions utilize blockchain for effective consolidation of records and more comfortable transactions.
- Pravica is an email and communications software provider in Egypt that allows blockchain-based privacy and security solutions and allows payments through email.
- Puma Browser is a mobile browser from the US that is private by default. It’s capable to stream micropayments to websites through blockchain.
- Statwig is an India-based SaaS startup that effectively tracks vaccines and food supply chains utilizing blockchain and IoT.
- Viewbase is a blockchain analytics platform for cryptocurrency traders that utilizes proprietary data models.
- Xend is an African end-to-end merchant solution that incorporates payments, inventory management, and business intelligence.
Based in Singapore, LongHash is maintained by Fenbushi Capital, HashKey Capital, and Enterprise Singapore. The company stated it had raised over US$16 million in funding to date for its portfolio, which involves projects like AlphaWallet, Xanpool, and Keyless.
- Indian Farmer’s Company Integrates Blockchain Technology
- 10 Evolving And Emerging Uses For Blockchain Technology
- Port of Rotterdam unveils pin-free blockchain container handling pilot
- Blockchain Monitoring Platform PARSIQ Integrates with Bitsgap For Automated Trade Order Executions
- Japan’s Daido Life trials blockchain-based digital currency
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.