Blockchain Is Now One Of The Most Important Employee Skills – LinkedIn Asia Pacific Reports
Blockchain has now become one of the top ten most important employee skills in the Asia Pacific region, a new report from professional social network company LinkedIn confirmed in June.
The 2019 APAC version of “The Future of Skills” which is a regular feature on the network, counts blockchain among the most sought-after abilities workers will need in the coming years.
To be specific, the skill of “setting up and managing a distributed and decentrali
Both compliance and AI are closely tied to the blockchain sphere, with the disruptive technology producing a need to inform regulator attitudes.
As per some reports, both blockchain and blockchain industry businesses frequently make a place in LinkedIn rundowns, such as desirable businesses to work for. In April, United States cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase was the only crypto-based company in the local “Top Companies 2019” shortlist.
Within Asia-Pacific region, blockchain appeared particularly high on the list in jurisdictions such as Singapore, Hong Kong, and South Korea. In all three countries, businesses have shown huge interests to develop applications while governments also express a strong desire to implement the technology formally.
Singapore, for instance, is undertaking a state-wide initiative, Project Ubin, which should bring blockchain-facilitated services to the mainstream beginning in 2020.
- Binance Launches Bitcoin-Pegged Token BTCB May Accelerate Bullish Market’s Coming?
- Healthcare Is Ready To Embrace Blockchain With BurstIQ
- Power Ledger, A Blockchain Energy Startup Extends Its P2P Trial
- Miller Lite Leverages Blockchain For Its Customer Engagement Game
- MouseBelt To Provide Blockchain Education To California Universities
- Ethereum To Become The First Public Blockchain Under Hyperledger
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.