Everything About The SolCity NFT Project

Everything About The SolCity NFT Project

NFT
March 22, 2022 by Diana Ambolis
443
The NFT Project of Lands on the Solana Blockchain One of the most intriguing parts of the NFT project world is how intertwined art, function, and entertainment is SolCity, an NFT project based on the Solana blockchain, is one of the greatest new examples. The project has ambitious goals, including a future IDO launch that
The SolCity NFT Project

The NFT Project of Lands on the Solana Blockchain

One of the most intriguing parts of the NFT project world is how intertwined art, function, and entertainment is SolCity, an NFT project based on the Solana blockchain, is one of the greatest new examples.

The project has ambitious goals, including a future IDO launch that will include staking and incentives. The NFTs eventually join in building a diversified metaverse game in which users can earn in-game tokens.

Each NFT is generated randomly and contains a plethora of properties, including:

  • Main Residence
  • Nearby Residence
  • Fence
  • Road
  • Tree
  • Air
  • Minerals
  • Ground
  • Background

NFT projects such as SolCity #754, as illustrated in the picture, exemplify how the random production of various elements can combine to form something unique. 

The token is now on sale for 120 SOL ($13,700 at current pricing) including an uncommon “Solana” setting, with a traditional Japanese-style house perched atop a sandy desert landscape. A local police station and air balloon contribute to the “rarity score.” When these elements are added together, the token earns a rarity score of 208. The system simplifies the process of token comparison.

The philosophy of the team and the NFT project

The Trio handling the project behind the scenes are Dan (project manager and marketing specialist), Pavel (3D artist and lead designer), and Alex (lead dev and blockchain specialist). They chose to construct SolCity and the concept of an IDO to provide holders with growing value even after minting.

Funding

Investors may stay informed about current and upcoming non-fungible token (NFT) initiatives on the Solana blockchain. The crew is no stranger to the field of NFT; they are the creators of the website SolCalendar.org. By charging small listing fees for new Solana initiatives, the website will help support the future of SolCity and the team’s other endeavors, ensuring ongoing giveaways and a healthy treasury.

Entirely devoted to their endeavor, the team is spending 90% of the proceeds from the collection’s minting into the construction of the IDO, which will be used to fund future endeavors. The remaining 10% will be donated to the organization Habitat for Humanity, which assists the world’s poorest communities in obtaining housing.

Roadmap ahead

Q1 ’22

The NFT project is already underway and is currently in the midst of its pre-launch event, which began on January 24th. During this time, lucky collectors will receive unique NFTs, and 1500 SolCity tokens will be created.

This quarter will also have a public minting event, during which collectors can pay 1 SOL (now roughly $115) to mint 1 NFT.

Q2 ’22

When SolCity IDO platform news comes out in April 2022, we can expect to hear more about it.

At this point, people who own SolCity NFTs will get an allocation amount based on how rare the token is. Ownership will also give you the chance to be a part of all future IDOs.

SolCity’s utility token, $SCN, will be sold at a pre-sale event soon. There will also be official merchandise and a more extensive roadmap.

Q3 ’22

Gaming is a good fit for the NFT project, which will be used to grow and earn tokens in a metaverse-based game.