The Best NFT Games You Can Play Right Now
With the emergence of blockchain technology, a new form of gaming – NFT games – is now making waves. These games are unique because they don’t require any downloads or installation and they can be played from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
NFT stands for Non-Fungible Token which means that the object in these games is unique and cannot be replicated. Collectibles are a subset of NFTs. This makes them different from standard video games which use fungible tokens or items.
How to Play NFT Games in Different Platforms
The world of online gaming is transforming rapidly with the introduction of new technologies and digital currencies. Many gamers are turning to blockchain-enabled games, which allow them to collect virtual items that can be traded or sold on secondary markets.
NFT games are all the rage these days. So, how can you play them? The answer is simple. You can play them in different platforms –
· Crypto Games: Crypto games are just like any other game. They come with their own set of rules and strategies that you can learn to play well. These games usually have a high level of complexity, so it is recommended that you only play if you know what you’re doing.
· Crypto Collectibles: The goal behind these games is to collect as many NFTs as possible by exchanging them for other items or by trading with other players. Most of these games are turn-based, which means that they happen over time and require patience. The more NFTs that you collect, the higher your chances of winning
In the near future, it is likely that more and more games will be played on different platforms. It is a good thing because it will give players a lot of choice and options.
Top 5 Free NFT Games You Can Play Right Now
The following is a list of the best NFT games that you can play right now.
1. Gods Unchained: Gods Unchained is a turn-based, competitive Trading Card Game built on Ethereum blockchain technology. The first game of its kind, it’s the first time gamers will have ever been offered ownership of their cards and items through blockchain-based in-game collectibles called “Forge Items”.
2. Decentraland: Decentraland is a virtual reality platform powered by the Ethereum blockchain that allows users to create, experience, and monetize content and applications
3. CryptoKitties: Crypto Kitties has been making waves as the world’s first successful digital collectible game based on blockchain technology. It is a game that lets you own virtual cats on the Ethereum blockchain which can breed and create new digital felines. CryptoKitties operates similarly to Pokemon cards but instead, users buy and sell virtual cats for ETH tokens. This game has been an enormous success and has resulted in millions of dollars worth of ETH being traded for it so far.
4) Axie Infinity: Axie Infinity is a game created on the Ethereum blockchain. Players collect, breed, and battle Axies with each other. They can also trade their Axies with other players in the game. Axie Infinity is a decentralized game that relies on the Ethereum blockchain for its infrastructure. This means that instead of being hosted by one central server that might go down, all of the data for this game is stored on many different computers across the network.
5) Zombie Battleground: Zombie Battleground is a player vs player strategy game where players can use their crypto assets in a network of zombies called the “Z-FORCE” to wage battles against each other. The Token that is used in the game is ZB token which runs on the ETH Token network.