This NFT Project Set To Revolutionize The Environmental Sector
Plant Next Door is a plant-tech start-up NFT project in Brooklyn that uses technology to combine the plant and flower sectors and the continuously changing cultural landscape.
This NFT project Plant Next Door, which began with developing a female-only team managed by plant industry veteran Gerard George, delivers real-world utilities and on-chain advantages aimed at driving MORE business into SMALL businesses.
NFT Project Purpose of Planting Next Door Nodes
Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) can be collected and used as proof of ownership, and nodes are these tokens. They’re worth 0.06 ETH each and may be stored and traded on the Ethereum blockchain, which is where they’re made. Each Node was designed as an ERC-721 Standard token, the de facto standard in the cryptocurrency market for digital art and collectibles.
Also, read – NFT Drop – The Latest Update On Kami Fam
— swankyfinance.eth (@swankyfinance) July 21, 2022
NFT Project Roadmap for Plant Next Door
The Plant Next Door NFT project Roadmap is broken into as follows:
- Sprouting is the process of growing new plants. As we work to develop the first Web 3.0 plant community.
- Relationships and cooperation between Seedling and PND will be phased off. Seminars on flower design, plant maintenance from industry professionals, and cannabis growing education will be part of the Discord Premier program.
- Growing — We’ll announce the launch of our florist and plant shop marketplace when it’s ready. Florists and plant store owners will use the platform for direct bookings, AR/VR consultations, and other tools.
- This NFT project will support the launch of Budding – Launchpad. It will give promising start-ups early investment rounds of angel funding.
- Blooming — In the flower and cannabis industries, our ties and NFT projects will continue to blossom.
- Ripening – For your Metaverse experience, on-chain and off-chain community grows for food gardens, indoor/outdoor plants, flowers, and cannabis will be made available. Discord will be used to provide additional information. Mint will give 5% of its income to charity (partner announcement Jan 2022).
— Plant Next Door (@PlantNext) March 9, 2022