What Is A Blockchain Wallet?
A digital wallet for managing Bitcoin and Ether is what Blockchain wallet originally is. The wallet is provided by the Blockchain technology itself.
Blockchain wallet helps you manage balances of the two most popular cryptocurriencies, Blockchain wallet helps you create your own E-wallet for free, your account is set online. All one needs to do is to give them an email address and password which will be used you’re your account management. When the creation of the wallet is done, the user is provided with a Wallet ID, which is similar to having a bank account number.
The most recent transactions and current Bitcoin and Ether balance are all shown on the E-wallet. Users can also buy or sell bitcoin through the interface, with this service powered by an exchange partner such as Coinify or SFOX. Exchange rates are guaranteed for a short period. Purchases can be made by transferring funds or by using the credit or debit card.
Bank transfers will acquire a small payment fee (e.g., 0.25%), and it may take numerous days before bitcoins are received. Using a credit or debit card provides immediate access to bitcoin but incurs a larger convenience fee (e.g., 3%). Buy and sell services are not available in all locations.
- Skuchain and Mitsubishi Launch Blockchain Platform ECO for Metals and Mining
- Ubitquity Signs a Deal to Build Out Blockchain Platform for Rainier Title
- IP Australia and NRL Test Blockchain to Fight Counterfeits
- EC Explores Blockchain Technology for Remote Voting
- Blockchain Energy Trading Pilot Using Bitcoin Sidechain Goes Live in LA
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.