- Binance Launches Bitcoin-Pegged Token BTCB May Accelerate Bullish Market’s Coming?
- A Multinational Retail Giant Files For Blockchain-Based Drones Patent
- Top 5 Industries Contributing To The Global Blockchain Spending
- How Blockchain Could Boost The Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Comparative Statistics Of Crypto And Blockchain Jobs From 2018 & 2019
- Interview With The Former Presidential Appointee Cleve Mesidor
With Bitcoin prices down almost 70% and some altcoins faring worse, crypto space is doing surprisingly well. The number of wallets is increasing, there are new projects starting all over the world and while volume on the exchanges has tempered off, OTC trading is exploding. The proverbial cat is out of the...
Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin has proposed a solution for stabilizing Gas prices. You can read it here: First and second-price auctions and improved transaction-fee markets. I think stable, predictable transaction fees are important but this and other solutions are just half measures preserving the orig...