- Binance Launches Bitcoin-Pegged Token BTCB May Accelerate Bullish Market’s Coming?
- All The Rent Contracts Will Be Registered On Blockchain – Malta’s PM
- Russia On The Verge Of Passing Crypto Regulation By The Year End
- Blockchain And Private Equity Secondaries
- Blockchain Industry So Far in 2K19
- Currently We Don’t Have Any Plans For Crypto: Amazon Pay VP
With Bitcoin prices down almost 70% and some altcoins faring worse, crypto space is doing surprisingly well. The number of wallets is increasing, there are new projects starting all over the world and while volume on the exchanges has tempered off, OTC trading is exploding. The proverbial cat is out of the...
Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin has proposed a solution for stabilizing Gas prices. You can read it here: First and second-price auctions and improved transaction-fee markets. I think stable, predictable transaction fees are important but this and other solutions are just half measures preserving the orig...