- The Evolution to Equity 3.0 and Security Token Offerings
- Spacebit brings DLT to the final frontier
- How can AI, Blockchain And Machine Learning Go Hand-in-Hand?
- Top 10 MNC Exploring Blockchain Or Integrated Blockchain in Their Business
- Harvard Trained Economist Bungles His US Senate Testimony on Bitcoin
With Bitcoin prices down almost 70% and some altcoins faring worse, crypto space is doing surprisingly well. The number of wallets is increasing, there are new projects starting all over the world and while volume on the exchanges has tempered off, OTC trading is exploding. The proverbial cat is out of the...
Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin has proposed a solution for stabilizing Gas prices. You can read it here: First and second-price auctions and improved transaction-fee markets. I think stable, predictable transaction fees are important but this and other solutions are just half measures preserving the orig...