- Can the Blockchain Help Curb Gun Violence?
- Blockchain Payments Network “Project Ubin” Completes Final Stage
- Secret Service Launches Task Force, Coinbase Criticized for Licensing Blockchain Software
- Blockchain Platform Targets Change in Agriculture & Fishing Industries
- Shamba Records Taps Blockchain to Revolutionize Agriculture in Africa
Yes, Bitcoin’s price, after reaching a two-month high of $8,300 several weeks ago, has been hovering a bit above $6,000 at the time of this printing. Yes, some of the declines follows news such as the SEC’s rejection of a second bid by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to launch the Gemini Exchange Traded Fund ...