- Binance Launches Bitcoin-Pegged Token BTCB May Accelerate Bullish Market’s Coming?
- All The Rent Contracts Will Be Registered On Blockchain – Malta’s PM
- Russia On The Verge Of Passing Crypto Regulation By The Year End
- Blockchain And Private Equity Secondaries
- Blockchain Industry So Far in 2K19
- Currently We Don’t Have Any Plans For Crypto: Amazon Pay VP
Yes, Bitcoin’s price, after reaching a two-month high of $8,300 several weeks ago, has been hovering a bit above $6,000 at the time of this printing. Yes, some of the declines follows news such as the SEC’s rejection of a second bid by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to launch the Gemini Exchange Traded Fund ...