- Binance Launches Bitcoin-Pegged Token BTCB May Accelerate Bullish Market’s Coming?
- SEC Prohibits Telegram From Launching TON, Launch Postponed
- Royal Family Of UAE Acquired 15% Stake In Crypto Price Index’s CPA200
- What Is A Blockchain Wallet?
- How The Public Sector Can Be Transformed By Blockchain In The Future?
- Can Blockchain be Hacked?
One of the many challenges faced by importers and exporters in International Trade is the sheer amount of paperwork. A recent study by Maersk calculated almost 200 separate forms were required for a simple shipment of flowers from Kenya to the Netherlands. Contracts, licenses, declarations, and documents a...
Importing from an emerging economy is exciting but needs to be done with enough research and good knowledge of the market. Both exporters and importers have to trust each other and maintain a strong working relationship for business to continue. As well as its benefits, there are many challenges that come ...
Japanese based investment and consultancy firm Emurgo VC are looking for blockchain Start-ups with a focus on emerging economies. The business works alongside two other entities under the Cardano umbrella – The Cardano Foundation and InputOutput. Started by Charles Hoskinson in 2015, Cardano’s group of com...