- Binance Launches Bitcoin-Pegged Token BTCB May Accelerate Bullish Market’s Coming?
- Major Korean Firms To Form a Consotium to Launch Blockchain Mobile ID System
- TNC IT Solutions Group To Unite The World Of Cryptocurrency
- Facebook’s Libra a Big Mistake Says Billionaire Mark Cuban
- Fidelity, Deloitte and Amazon start Accelerator for DLT Startups
- Diginex May Soon Get Listed On Nasdaq: Reports
I recently caught up with Julie Benlevi-Little in New York. She is the CEO and Co-Founder of Blinked, a new blockchain-based social media platform for recommendations that enables users to share in up to 90 percent of advertising revenue. Here’s what she had to say… I remember watching an episode of Americ...
Over the coming weeks, we will be looking at tokenized use cases within the sports ecosystem. In part one of our four-part series, we look at how tokenization will affect football (soccer) clubs and the potential use cases. Football is the most popular sport in the world so naturally, this opens up massive...
First, we had the utility token and ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings), now we are moving into a new era with the security token and STOs (Security Token Offerings) coming to the forefront. We are now starting to see the new token economy take hold with the Venture Capital sector aiming to be positioned on the ...