Blockchain Expo Europe 2018
Blockchain conference, Blockchain Expo, will be holding the Europe conference in RAI, Amsterdam 27-28 June 2018. An opportunity to hear from thought provoking content within blockchain for enterprises, ICO and cryptofinance, transforming financial services, developing blockchain applications and blockchain technologies.
The conference will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
Event attendees can expect to meet with over 8,000 + like-minded individuals, 300+ exhibitors such as IBM, HedPay, My Shield, XcelTrip and Bitfury in a series of networking opportunities. The Blockchain Expo will also allow you to ask questions to the events 200+ thought leading speakers in Q&A sessions. These speakers include:
- John McClean, VP Global Blockchain Labs Engagement, Industry Platform at IBM
- Dermot O’Gorman, CEO at WWF
- Nikos Skarlatos, Supply Chain Service Lead at Nike
- Duco Drenth, Director new technologies at Dietsmann
- Kapil Dhar, Lead Digital Business Architect and Analyst at Lloyd’s Banking Group
Carlos Kuchkovsky, CTO at BBVA
- Vincent Doumeizel, Vice President Food and Sustainability at Lloyd’s Register
- Thomas Power, Board member at 9 Spokes
- Richard Kastelein, Founder and Publisher at Blockchain News
- Richard Crook, Head of Emerging Technology at The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Sandra Alfonso Cagigas, Head of Digital Market Transformation, Endesa S.A. GrupoEnel
For further information contact: https://blockchain-expo.com/europe/
Blockchain Expo Europe will also be hosting the inaugural blockchain awards, The Blocks during the first evening, 27 th June 2018. An opportunity for everyone involved and interested in blockchain technologies to assemble together and celebrate ‘excellence’ in blockchain, during a fun filled evening.
email@example.com / +44 (0)117 980 9020
NOTES FOR EDITORS
Blockchain Expo World Series is set to take place in London, Amsterdam and Santa Clara in 2018. Each event will bring together in excess of 8000 attendees and 120+ speakers for two days of world-class content delivered from leading brands embracing and developing cutting-edge blockchain technologies.
Blockchain Magazine is an independent platform mainly focused on news and stories related to blockchain and other decentralized technologies. We are committed to deliver and present a reliable and true picture of blockchain framework.