BlockchainConf.Tech – A Software Engineer focused Blockchain Conference
BlockchainConf.Tech, A software engineer focused blockchain conference come to Atlanta on September 6-7, 2019. Our goal is to put on community run technology events at a price point way lower than premium conferences, but with better content and attention to detail on things like food and swag .
BlockchainConf.Tech was designed after looking at the content of other Blockchain events. There are no Blockchain conferences out there for software engineers to learn hard skills for developing decentralized Apps and Infrastructure, they are all about investing, bitcoin and ICOs. So, we will not be carrying any content from investors or attorneys, just technical content for technical people. The quality of the talk submissions will make the schedule world class with the likes of Stephen Pair from BitPay, Igor Artamonov from ETCDEV, Chris Ferris from IBM and Marley Gray from Microsoft
- There are a number of reasons why people interested in the technical side of blockchain, ledgers, cryptocurrency etc. should participate in this conference:
- Stack exposure. Get exposed to different stacks and get to test drive features, learn other programming paradigms, and walk away with a list of new strategies and tools to try back at your workplace.
- Learn from Experts. The chance to see live examples, learn from others’ mistakes, ask questions in person, and benefit from other’s wisdom.
- Uninterrupted focus. It’s a huge advantage to be away from work and constant interruptions, acquiring the knowledge you need to move projects forward.
- Stay current. Technology changes fast. Keep pace with new developments, best practices, products, services, and trends used by other start-ups to some of the world’s most successful companies.
- You could well meet your next greatest hire at a conference. If people are there, they already differentiating themselves from other applicants.
Visit http://BlockchainConf.tech for more info on accepted speakers. And to top it off, here is a $50 discount code BCM50 when you register for the conference.