The Top 10 Crypto Personalities On Twitter In 2023
Because of the revolutionary nature of the cryptocurrency industry, having access to the right knowledge is even more critical. In recent years, “cryptocurrency” has become a hot topic. The bitcoin market has evolved into a place where multi-million-dollar investors can be found! Because of the revolutionary nature of the cryptocurrency industry, having access to the right knowledge is even more critical. Numerous portals give cryptocurrency-related information. In a similar spirit, Twitter has proven to be a useful source of information. Choosing which crypto Twitter accounts to follow, on the other hand, is never straightforward.
The top 10 well-known crypto personalities on Twitter in 2023
1. Vitalik Buterin One of the most popular cryptocurrency users on Twitter is Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum. On his official page, he has a following of almost 4.2 million people, and God only knows how many people follow him on his 5,000+ phoney and fan-made profiles. Updates on the Ethereum network, technical articles, regulatory opinions, and other resources relating to all things crypto are all included in Buterin’s feed.
2. Roger Ver also referred to as Bitcoin Jesus in the crypto community, is the original investor in Bitcoin start-ups. Over the years, he has invested in several businesses, including Bitcoin.com, Blockchain.com, Ripple, ZCash, Kraken, and others. He currently has 755K followers on Twitter. He is a passionate promoter of Bitcoin Cash, and his feed is full of helpful information and suggestions.
3. Lark Davis is arguably the most well-known cryptocurrency vlogger in New Zealand, with a number of a million followers on Twitter and a comparable number on Instagram. His goal is to inform the typical investor on how to build wealth with cryptocurrencies. Additionally, he releases a weekly investor report with the most recent information on altcoins, NFTs, and the DeFi market.
4. Brian Armstrong is well-known for his tweets about current events in the cryptocurrency world. He is the co-founder and also CEO of the cryptocurrency exchange platform Coinbase. His viewpoints help people see beyond the conventional narrative and provide a new angle on hot topics. Additionally, Armstrong posts helpful cryptocurrency articles, Coinbase deals, and the most recent interviews on his feed, which has more than a million followers at this point.
5. Mr. Barry Silbert The Digital Currency Group, the parent company of Grayscale, Genesis Trading, CoinDesk, and other well-known businesses in the cryptoverse, was founded and is led by Barry Silbert. His account is jam-packed with useful content, such as the most recent cryptocurrency news, product debuts, insightful retweets from other prominent people, crypto advice, and on occasion, humor. He also has 761K followers and regularly retweets content.
6. Andreas Antonopoulos: The majority of listeners of Andreas Antonopoulos’ well-known podcast Speaking of Bitcoin (formerly Let’s Talk Bitcoin! He is a financial author of five books and a tech entrepreneur and teaching fellow for the M.Sc. course of Digital Currencies at the University of Nicosia. As a result, his feed is a gold mine of cryptocurrency knowledge, viewpoints, suggestions, and more. People can use his Twitter account as a venue to ask questions of any of the guests he has on his podcast.
7. Michael Saylor, co-founder and executive chairman of the software behemoth MicroStrategy, has more than 2.6 million Twitter followers. Saylor is a fervent advocate for Bitcoin, and his feed is jam-packed with news updates, technical analysis, and excerpts from interviews related to the cryptocurrency. His stream is the ideal mood booster when BTC prices fall due to his pro-Bitcoin position.
8. Elon Musk metaphorically and physically controls Twitter and is a necessary addition to this list. Although he doesn’t frequently upload anything about cryptocurrencies, the market typically rallies when he does. For instance, Musk tweeted in May 2022 that Dogecoin would soon be accepted for payments for purchasing SpaceX products. Doge’s price increased by as much as 10% due to his tweet. Additional general tweets on money, politics, cars, space exploration and funny jokes can be found in his stream. Did we also mention that he has 103 million fans?
Just Read The Instructions pic.twitter.com/BWYzSEE0Q8
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) August 14, 2022
9. Will Clement is a blockchain expert, author, and podcaster, possibly the youngest person on the list. He offers his 657K followers market insights from both on-chain and off-chain sources. His feed is all mixed together with insightful retweets, technical analysis, news updates, and deeply embedded memes. The number of retweets for his pinned tweet about the state of Bitcoin today is almost 1,200.
10. Brad Garlinghouse is the CEO of Ripple and another well-known figure in the cryptocurrency world. He has close to 650K Twitter followers. His account frequently contains updates and commentary on financial and cryptocurrency regulations. He occasionally publishes market forecasts, Ripple updates, information on future crypto conferences, etc. Not to mention that Garlinghouse has a great sense of humor and occasionally posts amusing memes.