Alibaba Group and ABBC Foundation reach worldwide settlement for Alibabacoin trademark
After a long dispute over trademarks, ABBC Foundation issue an announcement. Here is the statement that they released today:
“Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd. (Alibaba) and ABBC Blockchain IT Solutions LLC (ABBC) today announced that they had reached a worldwide settlement of claims involving use of the name ALIBABACOIN, with ABBC agreeing not to use trademarks that include the term ALIBABA worldwide. ABBC regrets any public confusion that may have arisen from its former use of ALIBABACOIN.”
- Could blockchain disrupt Big Oil?
- Alibaba Group and ABBC Foundation reach worldwide settlement for Alibabacoin trademark
- AZ FundChain – When Crowdfunding Met Blockchain
- SmartBnk: An Easy and Inclusive Solution for Token Banking Ecosystem
- If You’re Supposed to Buy Low and Sell High, Why Aren’t More People Investing in Crypto?
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.