Amazon Looking To Hire A Blockchain Engineer For Advertisement
Amazon has recently posted a job offer on LinkedIn looking for a software development engineer for its team in Colorado, who is expected to develop an advertisement blockchain. The online retail giant intends to expand their advertisement business by leveraging their industry-leading cloud services, its retail data online, and a start-up culture that proceeds quick. The post says:
“Our new team in Boulder, CO is looking for a Sr Software Engineer to work within our Advertising FinTech team focused on a Blockchain ledger, billing and reconciliation systems to provide data transparency on transnational financial data.”
An important role
The chosen candidate’s work will include analysis of requirements, implementation, lead design, core components’ deployment, and coordinating with engineers and program managers. They will also be expected to provide support for interoperability and maintaining the system.
Moreover, the engineer will “have an opportunity to define the technical and architectural roadmap for the systems.”Amazon stressed that they are looking for engineers with experience in the fintech industry, advertising and blockchain technology. According to a report inMay, Amazon was granted a patent for using Merkle trees for thethe Proof-of-Work algorithm. The exact plans of the online retail giant are still unclear.
- Binance Launches Bitcoin-Pegged Token BTCB May Accelerate Bullish Market’s Coming?
- Healthcare Is Ready To Embrace Blockchain With BurstIQ
- Power Ledger, A Blockchain Energy Startup Extends Its P2P Trial
- Miller Lite Leverages Blockchain For Its Customer Engagement Game
- MouseBelt To Provide Blockchain Education To California Universities
- Ethereum To Become The First Public Blockchain Under Hyperledger
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.